Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ironman bound

After months of training, I can't believe it's time to race! I'm excited and anxious for the upcoming weekend of torture that I have subjected myself to. Mostly excited to be outside during the summer solstice and riding my new machine. Jake and I are currently en route to the Tetons (my fav) and Yellowstone and will be in Missoula by Wednesday 6/17.














You can follow me online during the race at ironmanlive.com (just look up my last name).

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and encouragement, I couldn't be here today without you!

2 comments:

Punky said...

Good luck girl. Im praying for you! And hey you stole my blog name!!

phil...jenn...taegan...colton said...

We know you'll do great. Have fun and Taegan says good luck! Actually she said, "Bluphh" but luckily I speak her language!! :) Love ya girl.